Get Started with Dynamics CRM. Make Customer Service SeamlessBrandon Carnahan
Customer service problems can frustrate clients. The service module in Dynamics CRM can help address these challenges by applying technology to make customer service seamless.
Customer service problems can frustrate clients, and a lack of shared customer information internally can cause your business to miss sales and marketing opportunities. For example, your sales person may show up uninformed about a clients’ current issue with your product, resulting in missed chances to upsell or simply help with a resolution. The service module in Dynamics CRM can help address these challenges by applying technology to make customer service seamless, both externally and internally.
It may surprise you to learn that add-ons and custom coding are not required for many features of this tool to work for your company. Out of the box features help teams implement and actually follow best practices for tracking client information, monitoring client issues, and sharing pertinent insights with sales and marketing personnel for a complete perspective of the relationship. This 360 degree view can lead your business to higher sales with reduced costs. Whether you’re new to CRM or looking to transition from a service platform that requires integration with your sales and marketing team’s existing Dynamics CRM, here are a few included operational capabilities you’ll appreciate:
- Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Timers – Set timers by service level to help you meet committed response times
- Service Calendar and Scheduler – View your organization’s daily, weekly and monthly service activity. Schedule people, resources, facilities and equipment using rules and preferences in order to provide services to your customers
- Entitlements – Specify support terms for your customers based on number of hours or number of cases
- Queue Routing – Route cases between various teams automatically by stage or manually as necessary
- Simple, Intuitive Case Management Tools – Record and review customer and case information promoting customer retention through better experiences
Dynamics CRM can also improve the service knowledge of everyone on your team, helping you provide the right answers at the right time. Service representatives can search existing cases by subject for cross referencing purposes. Also, if you’re looking to measure or mentor your service teams, Microsoft’s CRM provides real-time performance metrics such as case volumes, resolution time, and open/close over time counts. Finally, this technology allows you to institutionalize practices and procedures for consistent customer experience by leveraging Business Process stages for guided resolution. From your customers’ perspective this tool creates predictable responses and a more connected, informed sales and service team to help them. As you can see, Dynamics CRM allows you right out of the box to have the relevant information at your fingertips to better serve current customers as well as find new ones, and to solve more customer issues in less time.
Interested in taking your customer service even farther? Additional customer service capabilities are available with portals using ADXStudio technology now included with Dynamics CRM, Unified Service Desk for building a custom agent application which consolidates CRM-based functions with capabilities offered in other day-to-day tools in a single context, and Parature Knowledge Management which provides easy to create & access content that can be delivered both internally to customer service representatives and across all major service channels to the customer for real-time updates and deflection of frequently-asked-questions. But out of the box, the service module in Dynamics CRM will provide your organization with a head start in the race for winning and maintaining customers.
Why Magenium Solutions for CRM?
- Experience – Our IT professionals who can help you envision how CRM will best help your business process. Magenium Solutions consultants have the ideal combination of both consultant skills and technical knowledge.
- Balanced Portfolio of Services – We don’t have to outsource if you are interested in related technologies to make CRM work best for your business. We can access an in-house team at Magenium Solutions to help you combine Microsoft Dynamics CRM with Office, Skype for Business (formerly Lync) and Yammer.
- Agility – Organic conditions in today’s business require consultants who can respond and react to change with you. Our consultants focus on personalized service, tailoring our approach to your business needs and project processes.
We are also a Microsoft Gold partner in Dynamics CRM, putting us in the top 1% of partners. In addition, Magenium Solutions works with Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVPs.
Our CRM service includes
- CRM envisioning
- CRM implementation
- CRM training and support
For more information about CRM, contact Magenium Solutions today.
Phone: +1 (630)786-5900