As a premier cloud solutions provider and Microsoft Cloud Accelerate partner, Magenium delivers industry-leading cloud and hybrid cloud solutions that allow our clients to reduce capital expenditures while improving application and service availability. Cloud computing offers the benefits of scale, speed, and agility while still protecting existing investments. This means IT can now rapidly build and deploy applications, flexibly manage IT services, and support real-time analytics across all forms of data.
Magenium’s team of cloud experts has the expertise and experience to help our clients navigate the high-growth, constantly evolving cloud computing market. From cloud strategy to cloud implementation and support, our team delivers full lifecycle solutions that enable our customers to gain a competitive edge.
Simply put, we help migrate applications, platforms and infrastructure to the cloud, via a cloud computing roadmap; you reap economic and business benefits.
WHICH CLOUD IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
Magenium employs cloud experts to help clients develop the right cloud strategy in both cloud deployment and cloud service models to ensure the right fit for their business.
CLOUD DEPLOYMENT MODELS
Cloud computing comes in several forms: private clouds, public clouds, and hybrid clouds. Developing the right cloud strategy requires fully understanding business requirements and mapping a solution to meet these business needs. There are a variety of factors involved when determining what model is the best fit for your organization.
CLOUD COMPUTING SERVICE MODELS
Cloud computing providers offer their services according to several fundamental models. Here’s a quick overview:
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) is an IT environment with an ability for a subscriber to offer on demand provision infrastructure.
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) is a platform available on demand for development, testing, deployment and on-going maintenance of applications without the cost of buying the underlying infrastructure and software environments.
- Software as a Service (SaaS) is a model where an application is available on demand. It is the most common form of cloud computing delivered today.
Here’s a diagram to show you what the responsibilities for your IT team and cloud service providers looks like in the three cloud service models.
Our Magenium cloud experts can help your company select the right service models and deployment strategies to ensure the right fit for your business.
Magenium Solutions offers strategy, implementation and support of the following technologies:
- Meraki Cloud Managed Networking (Wireless, Switching, Security/Routing)
- Dynamics CRM Online
- Dynamics Marketing
- Enterprise Mobility Suite
- Azure Active Directory Premium
- Azure Rights Management
- Office 365
- Exchange Online
- Office 365 Pro Plus
- OneDrive for Business
- Skype for Business Online (formerly Lync Online)
- SharePoint Online
- Video Portal
- Social Engagement (Listening and Analytics for Social Media)
WE CAN HELP WITH CLOUD SERVICES. CONTACT US TODAY:
For more information, contact us at:
Connect: Send Us A Message