Glen Ellyn, IL – August 9, 2016 – Magenium Solutions announces the release of GatherNote for Android, a productivity business app for organizing photos, notes and audio in a centralized location. Originally released as an iOS app in 2013, GatherNote™ is the perfect tool for architects, engineers, builders, realtors, designers, insurance claim officers and more.
With the number of the Android users increasing rapidly, this version makes GatherNote™ available to a wider audience. It’s the perfect all-in-one app for organizing projects and keeping all the relevant information associated with them in one central place. The app goes well beyond being a simple repository for projects, because users can add annotations, draw dimensions, record audio notes, and pin relevant information to the subject photo.
GatherNote™ is an extremely powerful tool for mapping out ideas, thoughts or concepts. For example, a real estate agent is able to easily capture features or issues pertaining to a property walkthrough. The agent can take a variety of pictures and instantly capture important notes associated with each photo. By simply pinning pictures with voice annotations, written notes or additional detailed pictures, the agent has accurate representation of all features or issues associated with a specific property listing. The added ability to export the project in PDF format provides an easy means for communicating with clients, inspectors, contractors or other team members.
“This is the third Android app created by Magenium, and it was a great privilege to be assigned this project,” said Nick Vilimek, developer. “Our goal was to make sure it functioned as smoothly as the original iOS version and I’m proud to say we succeeded!”
GatherNote™ provides these key features:
- Photographs – Snap photographs or use existing images from the photo library.
- Notes – Take notes and pin them to a specific location.
- Dimensions – Easily draw distances and dimensions using the dimension pin. Enlarged cross-hairs help with accurate placement.
- Audio Annotation – With just a few taps, audio annotations can be easily added to any project.
- Nested Content – The pin feature provides the ability to easily nest content (images inside of images) where appropriate. This is an extremely powerful tool for mapping out project details.
- Tagging – Provide additional context to images, audio, notes, and even dimensions by adding tagged information to placed pins, such as names, numbers or prices. Choose from the standard tag library or create custom tags.
- Search & Filter – A powerful search and filter feature allows for neatly organized projects, providing an easy means for quick retrieval of important project information.
- Email PDFs – Easily send beautifully formatted PDFs of certain aspects of a project via e-mail.
- Upcoming Features – The ability to save custom tags, import PDFs, and the exportation of files into a comprehensive list.
GatherNote™ for Android is available for $4.99 on the Google Play Store as well as on The App Store. Additional information about GatherNote™ can be found on www.GatherNote.com, including a feature summary, screen shots, video and download information.
About Magenium Solutions
Magenium Solutions is an IT consulting services firm headquartered just outside of Chicago with branch offices in Minnesota, Arizona, Florida and Georgia. We are dedicated to delivering technology solutions that solve problems and move business forward.
We have a rich portfolio of IT solutions including Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Office 365, Azure, Unified Communications and Enterprise Systems Management. Our services range from IT staffing to cloud computing to mobile app development. Through technology, we help clients grow their businesses, boost productivity, stay competitive, and reduce costs.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org