Magenium Solutions is a Microsoft-centric IT services and solutions partner that helps organizations of all size increase revenue, reduce risk, and reduce cost. We specialize in workforce productivity, unified communications, enterprise mobility, customer relationship management, cloud application services, and more across all industries and business functions. Our project management approach looks first to streamline business processes before we apply technology as a force multiplier, focusing on process over platform and talent over technology.
It’s easy to say we are a full-service IT consulting and staffing firm, but it’s more accurate to say we are in the IT human capital & trust business. Whether your needs are around Consulting and Project work; IT Outsourcing & Managed Services, or IT Staffing & Recruiting, we deliver IT expertise by bringing our greatest asset to the table on every engagement – our people.
The Magenium team is comprised of technology professionals with an average of more than 20 years of IT experience. We pride ourselves on our people and encourage non-stop learning as evidenced by the number of Microsoft Gold and Silver competencies our team has achieved. This places us among the top 1% of Microsoft partners worldwide for our expertise.
We are dedicated to delivering technology solutions that solve problems and move business forward, making us a trusted partner to government and non-profit agencies, Fortune 500 corporations, and medium and small businesses nationwide.
- Founded in 2007 in Chicago, IL. Regional offices in AZ, MI, FL, GA and MN
- Fast growth rate with deep experience in financial services and banking firms
- Inc. 500|5000 Fastest-Growing Companies two years in a row
- Named honoree in the Chicago Business Journal and The Daily Herald Business Ledger’s 2013, 2014 and 2015 Best Places to Work
- Our Top 10 clients have worked with us for an average of 10+ years
- Awarded 13 Gold and Silver Microsoft competencies
Representative Client Engagements
- Unified Communications
- Customer Relationship Management
- Cloud application architecture & migration
- IT Strategic Planning and Consulting
- IT Organizational Structure, Position Responsibilities, Staffing & Recruiting
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
- System Integration & Optimization
- IT Project Management
- Technology Acquisition
- IT Architecture & Security
- Policy Development
- Development, Oversight and Benchmarking of Technology Budgeting Practices
- IT customer service and key performance metrics
Focused Service Capabilities
Our development team has diverse expertise in many platforms, languages, and systems. We use the latest tools and technologies to bring innovation to every project, while maintaining the integrity of your business requirements. Our expertise includes:
- Desktop Application Development
- Enterprise Software Development
- Web Development
- Mobile App Development
- HTML5 Development
- Database Development with SQL Server, MySQL, ORM, and OLAP