Business is constantly becoming more complex. You have remote workers, clients, and multiple locations. It’s time to get creative in how you handle the subject of communications across your business.
Having the right technology in place can open up a brand new and highly effective mode of communicating and collaborating with colleagues. Unified Communications (UC) goes way beyond voice to bring together all communication channels: telephones, cell phones, email, video conferencing, screen sharing, instant messaging, presence information, etc., all in one platform.
There are many long-term benefits for you, your employees, and customers with a unified communications platform in place.
- Increase the productivity and facilitate the needs of your remote workforce
- Share your desktop at the click of a button
- Lower the total cost of ownership
- Streamline collaboration between teams and work groups
- Reduce your carbon footprint by decreasing the need for travel
- Improve availability and flexibility. No more phone tag!
Magenium Solutions has helped many businesses like yours move to a UC platform. Because UC can play such a critical role in your business, it is important to work with a trusted partner, one that gets to know your business challenges and recommends the right solution to achieve your goals.
Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft Lync, Micrososft Office 365